Shanklin, Isle of Wight, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly nursing home near Shanklin is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible shift patterns on a mix of days and nights, which would include every Monday & Thursday night and 1 – 2 day shifts per week
• Great pay rates from £18 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
In this role you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical care, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights and
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.