Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 19.2 - 20.5 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£19.20 - £20.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A large Bristol nursing home currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time days.
The home is fully compliant with CQC requirements and caters to older adults living with elderly medical and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Fantastic pay rates of £19.20 to £20.50 per hour, which is in line with top Band 6/bottom Band 7 NHS pay rates, and equates to a salary in the region of £39,375
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 19.5 Per hourFull timePermanentFrome, Somerset, England
Peripatetic Nurse Frome & South Wales - £19.50 p/hPosition: Peripatetic NurseLocation: Frome & South WalesSalary: £19.50 p/hHours: ...