Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 15.81 - 15.81 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£15.81 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Nights Only | Great Benefits |
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing home in the Aberdare area.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates offered up at £15.81 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and a comprehensive induction
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.