London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Nurse Seekers are proud to be working with a private healthcare domiciliary company in London. Our client provides same-day nursing care services, functional and laboratory tests to their patients in the comfort of their home.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic nurse to join their team of nurses, health care assistants, physiotherapists and sonographers. As the successful candidate, you will perform physical examinations; medical assessments and deliver a range of treatments. All medical and required equipment will be provided for each home visit.
They offer fantastic salary packages, as well as a multitude of benefits that include:
* Reimbursable transportation costs when commuting to and from patients
* Mandatory Trainings
* Continuous CPD to fulfil requirements to stay on your professional register
* Annual appraisals with possibility of increments
* Payment of NMC Registration fee (annually) for registered nurses
* Prioritisation of in-house staff for promotion when the post becomes available or when available
* Support and in-housetraining provided by the Service Director
* Work-based Pension (Nest)
* Band 5 Nurse - 2 years' experience
* NMC registered
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavor to find the right position for you.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesImportant note - Interview process is currently comput...
£ 30.0 - 50.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Health Visitor role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...