Shefford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 38.5 - 62.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Are you a Nurse Practitioner in Shefford? Chase Medical has flexible and well-paid locum opportunities available locally!
Locum Work with Chase Medical
Nurse Practitioners working locum shifts with Chase Medical earn £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay, with a single 8-hour shift earning you over £300! This, combined with there being no minimum number of hours or shifts that you're required to work, mean that you're able to boost your salary as and when you want. Whether you're looking for ad-hoc shifts or more regular locum work, we have a high volume of work available across the UK- approximately 3000 each month, with many available to be booked months in advance.
At Chase Medical, we work several Primary Care settings including General Practice, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours providers. This means as well as our regular weekday shifts, we also have a number of shifts available in the evenings and at weekends, allowing you to truly take control of your work rota. Working across different Primary Care settings provides wonderful opportunities for Continued Professional Development, as well as being a great way to build your professional network.
Registering with Chase Medical is quick, easy and free! Once you've joined, you'll have access to our extensive shift lists, as well as access to our new Chase Medical app! Our app provides another way to pick shifts, keep track of your booked shifts and even provides the opportunity to use digital timesheets!
- Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, working to find work opportunities for Primary Care clinicians including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- We work with close to 40 percent of Primary Care settings across the UK, with many of them working exclusively with Chase Medical for their staffing needs.
- We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we are happy to provide a friendly, responsive and informative service for both our clinicians and the centres we work with.
- As well as locum opportunities, we have a number of permanent roles available too. If you're interested, give us a call on Apply, and our permanent recruitment experts will talk to you about what you're looking for in a new permanent role.
Want to register?
Our registration chats are quick and easy, taking only around 20 minutes! During the registration chat, we'll talk through your skills and experience, so we can find the work opportunities that best suit you. You will be guided through the registration chat by your dedicated recruitment consultant, who will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, and will work actively on your behalf to find shifts which interest you.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for every successful referral!