Community / District Nurse - Band 5, Newham
Greater London, England
- £ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
For a 3 month contract based in Newham, East London. Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an contract basis. If you are successful, you will have a choice of a flexible work pattern e.g. Applyor Apply.
To be considered for the role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: ELFT COM NEWHAM
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Central London (WC) Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time role...