Nursing Home Manager
Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
- £ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 17 Nov 2020
- 17 Dec 2020
£35,000 p/a + Bonuses | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Residential Home – Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small nursing home in the Stockton area.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care and support to older people living with age related frailties, dementia, and physical disabilities.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary of £35,000, plus a performance-based bonus scheme of up to £9,000 per year
• A welcome bonus of £2,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms, your DBS fee paid, plus your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
Applicants for this Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally also have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award, or are willing to undertake this
• Demonstrate proven management experience in a UK nursing home setting
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.