Night Nurse - Solihull
Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.5 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
£17.00 per hour
Are you a passionate Nurse looking to progress your career? Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? We are currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to join the team at a Nursing home near Solihull.
The home is a medium service close to the M42, ideally located close to other transport links and local amenities. The home is modern, light, airy and finished to a high standard. You'll be joining a friendly and hardworking team and will be joining an excellent care company that offers great benefits and career opportunities.
What the Night Nurse role involves:
• Ensuring the well-being of all residents, ascertaining that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Implementing personalised assessments and developing care plans to match each resident's needs
• Be dedicated to continuous professional development
The Role of Night Nurse:
• RGN / RMN / RNLD
• Hours on offer - 38.5 hour permanent contract fitting into a 12 hour shift pattern 4 days 1 week, 3 days the following week.
• Additional shift availability on offer at homes across the company.
• Overtime paid to permanent Nurses who work one or more shifts over their contracted hours paid at £26 per hour
What we'll offer you in return as Night Nurse:
• An hourly rate of Over £17.03 per hour for nurses
• Fantastic support with Learning and Development
• EXCELLENT Career Progression
• DBS check provided free of charge
• Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
• Pay review
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply