Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 15.7 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 17 Dec 2020
£15.70 p/h – Circa £31.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Disability & ABI Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A specialist Glasgow care home currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
The home provides long and short-term nursing care and support to younger adults living with ABIs and physical disabilities, and provides service users with a safe, stimulating environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £15.70 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £31,400
• A comprehensive induction, specialist training programmes and career development opportunities
• Free meals whilst on duty
• A generous annual leave allowance and a workplace pension scheme
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.