Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 28560.0 - 34680.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 16 May 2021
Leaders In Care is excited to be partnering with a state-of-the-art hospital in Wolverhampton, which is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join its busy, friendly and inclusive team. As a Scrub Nurse in Wolverhampton, you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £34,680 p/a, plus some excellent company benefits and annual bonus.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be supporting surgeons and the wider healthcare team to deliver various procedures in theatre.
To give you a snapshot of the role, if you were already working in this Wolverhampton hospital as Scrub Nurse, these are some of the things you would have been doing this week:
- Undertaking pre- and post-operative observations
- Assisting with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- Supporting fellow staff members to ensure everyone contributes to the best of their ability
- Treating hospital residents as individuals, playing a pivotal role to ensure the best possible care
To apply for this theatre Scrub Nurse job in Wolverhampton, you will need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) or ODP Practitioner with current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration. Previous experience as a Theatre Nurse is essential.
Equally important is the proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, with fast thinking skills that enable you to solve problems and make decisions under pressure.
In return, the Scrub Nurse will enjoy a benefits package including:
- Competitive salary and two annual bonus schemes
- Enhanced annual leave allowance of 33 days
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
If you are interested in applying for this Scrub Nurse job in Wolverhampton please click apply or contact Ryan at Leaders In Care on Applyfor further information.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many key worker Nursing, RGN/RMN, and healthcare assistant roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSolihull, West Midlands, England
Scrub Nurse / ODP - Day Case - Specialist Eye Clinic Solihull, West Midlands £32,000 - £36,000 per annum 37.5 hrs/wk - Full ...