Registered General Nurse - Band 5, Brentwood
Brentwood, Essex, England
- £ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
For a role based in Brentwood, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, but preferably you need to be flexible.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: NELFT RGN BWOOD
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37638.0 - 44780.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...