Practice Nurse, Chester
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 25.0 - 42.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Practice Nurse, Chester
Are you looking for increased flexibility in your working rota? Do you want to boost your income at a schedule that suits you?
The Chase Medical has the perfect opportunity for you!
Chase Medical is excited to be actively recruiting Practice Nurses In the Chester area for a variety of flexible locum opportunities throughout GP surgeries.
Why choose Chase Medical?
- We value our staff, and this is reflected in our rates of pay. Our Practice Nurses earn £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay.
- We work with 40% GP surgeries nationwide, so you can be assured in the diversity and volume of our available shifts!
- We offer complete shift flexibility, and with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements you have the power to control your schedule!
- Locum work with Chase Medical provides great Continued Professional Development and professional network building opportunities! You can boost your portfolio diversify your experience.
- Joining Chase Medical is easy, quick and free- even if you are not actively looking for locum work at the moment, registering is a great way to keep up to date with local opportunities!
About Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, providing flexible locum, permanent and contractual opportunities for a range of Primary Care Clinicians.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care Settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical for their locum and permanent staffing requirements.
- Our registration process is quick and easy, and our dedicated consultants will be on hand every step of the way
- Our newly launched app streamlines the recruitment process for you, allowing you browse roles and shifts via your smartphone!
- You can earn up to £500 with our referral scheme, so let us know about any friends or colleagues you have looking for permanent or locum opportunities
Ref: pn ka ches
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse in Chester, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35.0 - 60.0 Per hourPart timeContractOrmskirk, Lancashire, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioners/Advanced Clinical Practitioners Needed in the West Lancashire Areas We are currently in need of Advanc...