Disability Assessor - Stockport
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 30000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Location - Stockport
Salary - £30,000 - £32,000 with service
Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for a fresh career challenge and an opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role when you are ready for a change, right now or in the near future.
Key Information -
- Must be registered on the NMC or HCPC
- 2 Years post graduation experience
- Must be IT competent
- No previous experience needed, full training is provided.
Benefits Include -
- Permanent Contract
- Shifts either 8:30am-4:30pm or 9:00am-5:00pm
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 28 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
We know you want to use your medical skills to support the nation at this difficult time, so we can offer various start dates for when you are ready to move.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Gavin on Applyby email . Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the SJB Medical team will be in touch
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26700.0 - 35700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bolton, ManchesterCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palli...