Sister/ Charge Nurse
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
Due to recent expansion, Spire Fylde Coast are now looking for a Sister/Charge nurse to join their warm and supportive team
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Aid in the operational running of the wards and day-case unit
- Manage and lead the clinical team
- Contribute to staff rota's
- Liaise with other departments such as pre-op assessment and Theatres and
- Support Ward Manager
- Train and support new and existing staff
- Aid in the recruitment and retention of staff
- Service development
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Surgical experience
- Leadership experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse Location: Liverpool, MerseysidePosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Physical Dis...