Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
Spire Bristol Hospital is looking for a Cardiac Cath Lab or Cardiology Nurse to join our busy department on a full-time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We're dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
To assist the Cardiology and Cath Lab department in pre-assessment of patients for Cardiac Cath Lab procedures. To be responsible for the Cardiac pre-assessment, and to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and other customers such Consultant Cardiologists.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months Cath Lab experience scrubbing for cardiac procedures (Angioplasties etc...)
- Pre-Assessment and on-call experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care as well as strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatients, day cases and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on Applyor email Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24907.0 - 30615.0 Per yearFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
If you apply for this vacancy and have not received a communication from this Trust within three weeks of the closing date, please ...