Redhill, Surrey, England
- £ 22.7 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
Elite Search Associates are currently working with a leading Health Care provider who are looking for a Registered Senior Staff Nurse in Redhill
This medium nursing home with a good CQC rating provides elderly nursing care and you will work as a senior member of staff within their excellent clinical team to ensure the adequate care and safety of its residents including but not limited to delivering tailored care plans, administering medication safely and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as mentoring its nursing team.
Senior Staff Nurse, RGN Requirements:
• RGN qualification.
• Current and valid NMC registration.
• Experienced nurse with good leadership qualities.
• Ability to manage the day to day running of the nursing home/nursing unit.
• Previous elderly nursing home experience preferred but not essential.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable.
• Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
• £22.70 per hour
• paid breaks
• days or nights available
• full-time hours (up to 48 hours per week available)
Please apply via this advert for more information and a consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise.
Ref: Senior nurse - Redhill
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Redhill, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCamden, London, Greater London, England
Clinical Deputy Manager | Lovely Nursing Home | Supernumerary Salary: Up to £48,000 *DOE* Location: Cam...
£ 34500.0 - 36224.26 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Nurse required in Bromley, Kent, up to £36,224.26 per annum, Days or Nights, 35 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £19.85/hrWeekend Pre...