St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
18 Week Support are currently seeking Endoscopy Nurses to join our enthusiastic team for weekend and weekday sessions in Greater Manchester area and surrounding areas.
18 Week Support are providing a 7-day endoscopy service to assist NHS Trusts with bringing down their endoscopy backlog. Sessions during the week and weekends are being offered to those willing to join us in this exciting service.
Working as part of a fantastic team or Nurses led by excellent Endoscopy Consultants and supported by the 18 Week Support Head of Nursing.
- Ability to deliver a high standard of care is provided to patients at all time
- Endoscopy Nurses with relevant experience (Band 5+)
- Manchester & surrounding areas
- Starting ASAP
- 7-day service, weekday and weekend sessions available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Demonstrating high quality of clinical practice and skills
- Nursing Degree / Diploma
- NMC Pin / Registration with no restriction on practice
- Proven experience working in Endoscopy
- Must have 2 years minimum Endoscopy experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supportive team
- Regular shifts
- Vetted safe environment
- Excellent daily session rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and covered for those willing to travel
18 Week Support are keen to hear from experienced Endoscopy Nurses that are looking for regular weekend work and to be part of a well-coordinated, friendly insourcing team.
For more information please contact the 18 Week Support recruitment team at: Apply
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse, Ward nurse in St Helens, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25116.0 - 30498.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse - Brand New state of the art Specialist Neurological Care Centre Job Title: Staff Nurse Service Type: Neurological reh...
£ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...