Decision Letter Nurse (UK based)
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 30000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 14 Dec 2020
Decision Letter Nurse
£30,000 - £35,000
This is a Nursing Home role, working with dementia patients within Northern Ireland. The starting salary once clearing your OSCE is extremely high, and benefits such as paid flights and OSCE are included.
In order to apply, you must be;
- To be based in the UK currently
- To have passed your IELTS
- To have passed your CBT
- To have a Decision Letter from the NMC to sit your OSCE
What you can expect from us;
- Placement in to one of the highest paying Nursing Homes in Northern Ireland
- Interview prep to help you with the interview
- Salary negotiation
- Help every step of the way with a dedicated recruitment consultant.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.