Staff Nurse - Oncology
Greater Manchester, England
- £ 26000.0 - 32064.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Staff Nurse - Oncology
Salary: £26,000 - £32,064 (dependent on skills and experience plus additional 9% shift enhancement)
Permanent, Full time - 37.5hrs per week
Working Pattern: Rotation long days, nights and weekends
Pulse is working with one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK to recruit for a Staff Nurse (Oncology) to join their oncology team in one of their private clinics.
The clinic treats private patients with a full range of diagnostic, inpatient, surgical, day care and outpatient treatment all on one site. Patient care is consultant led, but they have a team of Resident Medical Officers based on the unit 24/7 and we are also supported by a critical care outreach team who support deteriorating patients.
At a Staff Nurse (Oncology), you will be responsible for working in a supporting experienced nursing team to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that patients are cared for in a safe, caring and comfortable environment.
- Participate in individual care needs of patients and develop appropriate care plans to implement and evaluate.
- Monitor patient care and interventions appropriately.
- Refer to the senior nurse and medical team appropriately.
- Initiate appropriate actions to isolate patients when required.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- NMC Registered Nurse, with post qualification
- NHS or Private experience
- Private pension
- Private healthcare for your whole family and access to private GP
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Critical illness cover
- 5hrs annual holidays, with the option to buy and sell.
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on Applyfor more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful* referral.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30663.0 - 40884.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurodisabilities - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse...