Theatre Nurses, Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 16 Nov 2020
- 13 May 2021
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered experienced theatre staff nurses in a large city centre teaching hospital.
This is a busy 343 bed teaching hospital having recently undergone extensive expansion.
The department has a Specialist staff which includes including CNM's, Theatre Staff Nurses, Theatre Health Care Assistants. The department is serviced by a new purpose built sterile supply unit. Approximately 10,000 procedures are undertaken annually.
The Theatre Department comprises of:
- Six bed reception area
- Five Operating Theatres
- Eight bay Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
The department offers a comprehensive range of surgical services.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse ideally with previous experience in a theatre setting.
- Must hold full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- Adaptation is not available for Decision Letter holders.
- You must be eligible for and available for employment within a short period.
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare are seeking suitable applications for an Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) nursing role for a Munster based n...