CNM2/PIC, West Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 13 May 2021
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for the role of CNM2/PIC. The role is with an older person residential service for those with complex medical needs.
As CNM2 you will be responsibe for supporting the senior management team in overall management responsibilities, supporting and mentoring staff, taking an active role in the professional leadership, development and management of nursing and care assistant teams, facilitating clinical practice development and leading on strategic projects that develop and improve nursing services and contribute to the overall development of service.
- Detailed Job description available upon application.
The role offers excellent benefits and a stimulating work environment. Notably, as part of a large developing service, the opportunities for career progression are great. Due to its central location, this home is easily accessible for those living in and around Dublin, Co Westmeath, Kildare and beyond.
- Be registered in the General Register of Nurses as kept by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered
- Have at least 5 years post registration nursing experience, 2 of which should be in Gerontology nursing
- Post graduate diploma in Gerontology/ Dementia care or similar, required
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field and management experience highly desireable
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland