Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £ 16.57 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
£16.57 - £20.37 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Bournemouth’s leading care homes.
The home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates starting from £16.57 and increasing to up to £20.37 per hour with all applicable unsocial hours enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
In this role you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.