Deputy Nurse Manager - COVID Free Nursing Home
London, Greater London, England
- £ 45000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Deputy Nurse Manager required in West London, up to £50,000 per annum, Days, 40 hours p/w
This exciting opportunity is for an individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting Deputy Manager position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful nursing home in West London provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care & Dementia Care
- Mental Health Conditions, Palliative Care, Respite Care, Nursing Care
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus OR Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from the company
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Season ticket loan available (Oystercard)
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by the company
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentVirginia Water, Surrey, England
Night Nurse - Virginia Water - £19p/h + paid breaks!Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Nurses to join the team at a medium-size...
£ 48000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCamden, London, Greater London, England
Clinical Deputy Manager | Lovely Nursing Home | Supernumerary Salary: Up to £48,000 *DOE* Location: Cam...