Leighton Hall, Carnforth, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 47500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Leaders In Care is working with a leading came home in Leigh, Greater Manchester which offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care, and they are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join their team. This RN job comes with a salary of £17 p/h plus paid breaks on days, and £19 p/h plus paid breaks on nights.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Ensuring comprehensive assessments are completed for all residents
- Administering medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need to be an RGN, RMN or RNLD ideally with previous experience working in a care home environment. You will need relevant nursing qualifications with a current NMC pin, and at least six months' post-registration experience.
In addition to a generous salary of £32,000 - £47,500 (depending on shifts and contracted hours), you will also enjoy:
- Paid breaks, enhancements for public holidays, and generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- A benefits package including extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas and employee of the month
If you are a Registered Nurse with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the qualifications, expertise and motivation to work with this fantastic team, please APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders In Care to apply for this Registered Nurse job in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
Leaders in Care is one of the UKs leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Registered Mental Health Nurse, Care Assistant and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.