Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Leaders In Care is recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at our client's nursing home in Walkden. If you're a qualified registered nurse looking for a fresh opportunity, this could be your next job, and it comes with a pay rate of up to £16.50 per hour with paid breaks. Interested?
Our client needs an RN to work 24 to 48 hours, available as day or night shifts, and the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to working hours. The salary offered equates to £30,888 (36 hours) or £36,036 (42 hours).
If you were already in this post, here are some of the responsibilities you would have had last week:
- Maintained the delivery of high standards of care to each resident on a daily basis, delivering physical and emotional needs to all residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- Helping to promote residents' independence, encouraging participation of activities and or social events, enhancing well-being and promoting best practice
- Communicating at all levels with residents, team staff members, relatives and external professionals
- Ensuring the safe storage, administration, recording and reordering where applicable of all residents' prescribed medication
You will also be expected to ensure that your clinical-based knowledge is kept up to date to facilitate residents' needs and be committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development. In return for your hard work and dedication as a RN, you will be entitled to a comprehensive and market-leading range of benefits in addition to your competitive salary.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you must have the relevant nursing qualifications (RGN) and hold a current NMC Pin. You'll also need to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, ideally including wound care, catheter care, venepuncture, peg feed and so on.
If you feel you have what it takes and would like to apply for this RGN role in Manchester where you could earn up to £16.50 p/h, please call Taya at Leaders In Care today.