Preceptorship Staff Nurse
Bath, Somerset, England
- £ 31500.0 - 42300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Nov 2020
- 14 Dec 2020
Care Categories: Nursing and Nursing Dementia for older adults
Salary: £18.50 per hour ( £31,500 - £42,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Are you looking for nurse jobs in Bath? If so, you've reached the right place! We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( adult nurse, mental health nurse and/or learning disability nurse ) to work within a supportive and friendly Care Home located in Bath. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing nursing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Nursing and Nursing Dementia Care. The care home is rated highly on carehome.co.uk - they've received some fantastic reviews from staff, families and residents - please see an example below:
"The care homes nursing care was excellent. When my father was coming to the end of his life I couldn't have wished for better people to look after him. They were very attentive, caring and kept me up to date continually. I can never thank the staff there enough."
Shift Pattern : The Care Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8pm (days) and 8pm - 8am (nights). You will receive a 1 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Preceptorship Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Care Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and applications will be stric
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bath, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45753.0 - 51668.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Nurse Consultant Infection Prevention ControlBand 8bBristolThe Nurse Consultant for Infection Prevention Control and Lead Nurse fo...