Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic and Recovery
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Spire Liverpool is currently recruiting for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join their friendly supportive team.
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do. Our vision is to be recognised as a world-class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities
• Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
• Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
• Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
• Run a theatre list without supervision
• Perform anaesthetic duties
Who we're looking for:
• You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
• Ideally, you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
• Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced, offering the opportunity to complete the surgical first assist course and specialise within the surgical areas on offer. Our onsite education team will keep you up to date with BLS and ILS and you will be provided with your ALS training.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
*Possible joining bonus available up to £2000*
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Kerry Kean contact Sarah Whittaker at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Lead / Deputy Theatre Manager - Private Cosmetic Hospital Full time - 37.5 hours Up to £37,000 per annum Free...
£ 30000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSalford, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner - Cosmetic Hospital - RGN / ODP Salford, Manchester Sa...