Nurse / RMN - Eating Disorders / Mental Health Hospital
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 27300.0 - 29300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £27,300 - £29,300 per annum (up to £15.00 per hour) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.00am - 7.30pm) or Nights only (7.00pm - 7.30am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Outstanding recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Psychiatric Hospital situated in Preston. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training.
Service Details: This Hospital has three wards in total:
- 2x Acute Wards
- 1x Eating Disorder Ward
The Ward Manager vacancy lies within their 12 bed acute ward.
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. You will receive 20% enhancements for working night shifts ( up to £17.80 per hour for night shifts worked ). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- 20% enhancements for night shifts (equates to up to £17.80 per hour)
- 25% enhancements for over time
- 50% enhancements for bank holidays
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31083.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required to join our Mental Health and Learning Disabiliti...
£ 32000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care Location: Southport, MerseysideSalary: £16.00 per hour (£31,000 -...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Blackpool, Lancashire (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-...
£ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 26700.0 - 35700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bolton, ManchesterCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palli...