Preceptorship Mental Health Nurse - brand new service
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 35672.0 - 42806.4 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
- Location: Newcastle
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with mental health issues and some challenging behaviours
- Salary: £17.15 per hour ( £35672 - £42,806 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
- Brand New Service opening now
The Job: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Mental Health Nurse - RMN ) to work within a newly opened specialist care home for young adults with mental health needs and some challenging behaviours. This is an opportunity to work within a brand new service with an experienced team in a specialised environment focused on rehabilitation and improving independence skills for residents
Care Home Details: The Home will become home for up to 22 service users and has 2 apartments and 2 suite of 10 bedrooms but will not have the traditional nursing home feel. The unique layout means that we can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
You can also text me on Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 28927.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehab Hospital Location: DarlingtonSalary: £27,785.70 - £28,927 per annum (£14.24 - ...
£ 35672.0 - 42806.4 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse Location: NewcastleService Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with mental health issues and...
£ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hourFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Work as a Senior Registered Nurse for a brand-new luxury complex care service which will be owned by one of the UK's leading comple...