Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities Rehabilitation
Barnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 21750.0 - 31600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RGN, RMN, or RNLD ) to work within a learning disabilities and autism rehab and community recovery service in Barnsley
Salary: £21,750 (preceptors) - £31,600 p/a (£11.15 - £16.20 p/h) - Negotiable DoE
Hours: Full Time or Part time available , site can be flexible to fit in with your requirements (11.5, 24, 36, 37.5 and 42 hours available) - please state your preference upon application
Shifts: Options include days, nights or mixed shifts and shift patterns run with 3,4,3,4 - please state your preference of days nights or mixed upon application
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN, or RNLD to work within a learning disabilities and autism rehab and community recovery service in Barnsley, Newly opened in 2019 this is a great chance to help shape the service and develop your career with an excellent company that are fast becoming market leaders in healthcare.
The mixed gender service is for people living with learning disabilities, autism and sensory and communication impairments. We are specialists in working with complex needs and behaviours which may challenge services. The service manager and regional manager have both been with the company since it started and have been in healthcare for many years.
Shifts : Options include days, nights or mixed shifts and shift patterns run with 3,4,3,4 - please state your preference of days nights or mixed upon application
- Generous salary
- Excellent progression opportunities with clear career pathways
- Forward thinking and supportive MDT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package - We will pay you £5000 (£1000 on the commencement of leave and £4000 when you return to work)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- LG Discounts - You can select LG products such as TV's, fridge freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers at a reduced market rate
- Travel Accounts - enables you to book your holiday (up to £1500) as early as possible and spread the cost over 12 months, with no fees.
- Tech Products -you can purchase the latest computing technology (up to £750) but spread the cost over 12 months via payrol
- For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyand email a copy of your CV to Apply
- Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Are You #readytowork
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Barnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 32.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryOxford, Oxfordshire, England
For a role based in Headington, Oxford, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse (Ward RGN) to ...
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...