Staff Nurse (Neuro Rehabilitation)
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Salary and Benefits: To c£32,000 per annum + Enhancements + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Subsidised food + much more!
Full and part time hours available!
Many of the Nurses that we represent aspire to work within an environment where they feel valued. This leading treatment centre addresses this desire – their nursing teams benefit from continued training and development and their nurse to patient ratio creates a real opportunity to care for patients.
Perhaps you strive to work with a supportive and visible senior management team who constantly seek feedback on how to improve services . Maybe you would benefit from working with an engaged workforce who are passionate about what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients.
3 great things about this specialist hospital:
1. This well-established treatment centre has 60 beds, dedicated communal and treatment space, alongside a physiotherapy gym, sensory room and gorgeous grounds for their patients to enjoy!
2. Consistent investment into both their employees and their facilities. Work with a modern and airy treatment centre that has a luxurious feel and state of the art equipment.
3. Excellent social environment – they organise events throughout the year to celebrate both their teams and their patients success! Expect events such as Christmas parties, summer BBQ’s and Halloween spooky walks!
One of their Nurses stated; “We have a caring philosophy and a friendly environment where we feel supported and valued – I love the team that I work with.”
What you will do as a Staff Nurse:
• Care for your patients! With an average stay of 18 months, you will provide continuous medical and emotional support to both your patients and families, either providing rehabilitation services or end of life care.
• Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of GP’s, Speech Therapists, Physiotherapists and Dieticians to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and ensure patients receive the best possible care.
• You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN will be considered) with an active NMC registration. A supportive employer, extensive training will be provided and so previous experience within neurorehabilitation is not a prerequisite.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.