Senior Community Nurse/Manager
- £ 42000.0 - 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
We are currently have a brilliant opportunity in the West Lancashire area for a Senior Community Nurse looking to step up into a management role, working on a fixed term contacted till April.
You'll be expected to: plan, coordinate and review the care for individuals with varying intensity of needs, liaising with clinicians both within the wider Community Services, Urgent Care and third party clinical teams. You'll be Clinical Manager and working with a range of Band 5 RGN nurses.
- Experience working at Band 7 or equivalent in UCC / pre-hospital / community setting
- Experience with MDTs and providing complex care package
- Experience leading a team
- Confidence to work autonomously
Why this job?
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Competitive salary (£44,000-£47,000)
- FTC till April - for continuity of care you will need to commit to the full 4 months
- ASAP start
- Flexible hours
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to contact Rob:
Referrals - Don't forget our referral scheme! We pay up to £500 for successful referrals, so please pass on our details to other primary care clinical staff.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Nurse practitioner in Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
ANPs – West Lancashire Extended Access Ormskirk Medical Practice - L39 Burscough Health Centre - L40 Sandy Lane Health Centre – WN8...
£ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP); North East of Blackburn - excellent management, multi-disciplined team! Background:If you are an...