Theatre Nurse or ODP
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£36,000 - £39,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 20 Hours – Days | Anaesthetics & PACU for Cosmetics & Plastics | Great Benefits
A leading private hospital in Central London currently requires an experienced Theatre RGN or ODP with experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery to join their team on a part-time basis.
The hospital specialises in plastic and cosmetic surgery, and you will be working with internationally renowned surgeons at the forefront of their field.
Details of this Anaesthetics & Recovery Nurse/ODP post and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 20 hours per week on day shifts, with no Sundays required
• A competitive annual salary of £18,000 to £19,500, which is the pro-rata equivalent of £36,000 to £39,000 for full-time hours
• A generous annual leave allowance, a company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• A supportive working environment for clinicians, with career development opportunities, employee consultation committees and long service awards
• A range of team building opportunities and healthy eating initiatives
• Staff discount for you, friends and family
As Anaesthetics & Recovery Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team and will ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety during the pre and post-operative phases of care.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse or ODP post should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting with experience working in both anaesthetics and post-anaesthetic care for cosmetic/plastic patients
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics course, ideally in addition to further training relevant to the role
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Camden, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 41000.0 Per yearFull timeContractBromley, London, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - BRAND NEW Specialist Eye Hospital Bromley - South London £35,000 - £41,000 plus benefit...
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - Mobile Surgical Unit - RGN / ODP  ...