Nurses (days) – £19 - £21 p/h – Surrey - Immediate start available
- £ 0.0 - 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Nurses (days) - £19 - £21 p/h - Surrey - Immediate start available
Amber Mace is currently looking for a Nurse to join the team at a picturesque care home in Surrey. My client, a small, independent care provider is looking for staff nurses with a valid NMC PIN for their new service.
This is a well-renowned care company that offers excellent career progression, benefits and training. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly and multidisciplinary team - call today to find out more about how to become a part of this wonderful organisation.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentVirginia Water, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse required in Virginia Water, Surrey, £19.00/hr, Days/Nights, 36-48 hours p/wCompany benefits£19.00/hrPaid breaks5.6 week...