Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 40.0 - 40.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
We have a surgery in Warrington looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioner cover in December.
Job specification: GP Surgery, Warrington WA5
Over 10,000 patient surgery. Always on site with a GP, they have 4 partners, 3 salaried and 2 registrars and 2 ANPs, so they know how to book in appropriate patients within your remit. They triage all calls in the morning so a 9am start is better for them. All general minor illness booked in nothing severe or long-term illness.
Ideally can see patients with mental health.
Free parking on site.
"They were lovely, having lovely day here today just had my first cup of coffee brought to me- feeling very spoilt would be very happy to come back x"
AM and PM
Let Applocum Work for You:
• Access to our App – Manage your work and pay, with instant messaging service and other features
• A tailored service around your requirements, with 24-hr support
• A dedicated consultant to ensure we are actively seeking work in your area on the days you are looking for
• Weekly pay
• Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles
• Referral bonus
For more information or to apply to this Advanced Nurse Practitioner position in Warrington please enter your details and APPLY online now!
Ref: ANP - Warrington
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
ANPs – West Lancashire Extended Access Ormskirk Medical Practice - L39 Burscough Health Centre - L40 Sandy Lane Health Centre – WN8...