Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
- £ 29500.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£29,500 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Fri Days | Great Benefits | Oncology/Chemo Experience Essential
A leading Portsmouth hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in cancer care to work as Chemotherapy Nurse on a full-time basis.
Details of the Chemotherapy Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £29,500 to £35,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes and freed staff parking
• A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse on the Chemotherapy Unit, you will manage a complex and changing caseload of cancer patients, assessing their health and wellbeing and delivering care programmes throughout their treatment journey. You will also contribute to service development and quality improvement in cancer services.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate proven experience in cancer care and chemotherapy services and have completed post-registration studies in the safe management and administration of systemic anti-cancer therapy
• Qualified in venepuncture and cannulation and demonstrate strong clinical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate approach to delivering care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.