Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
- £ 38500.0 - 39940.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£38,500 to £39,940 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 32 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Disability Care
A small family-run nursing home in Kirkaldy has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Services Manager.
Th home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and provides round the clock care and support to adults living with physical and neurological disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 32 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £38,500 to £39,940 depending on experience
• A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
In this role, you will provide clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the Senior Management team, ensuring the achievement of Care Inspectorate and Health and Social Care Standards as required. You will be responsible for the supervision and teaching of nursing staff within the clinical areas of development and provide some clinical support.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up-to-date knowledge in the area of practice and of the Health and Social Care Standards
• Extensive experience working in a care home setting in a Management post or equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.