Clinical Lead Nurse
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£18 - £18.75 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Devizes is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The 20 bedded home is owned and operated by a leading care group and provides round the clock care to older adults with a range of medical, mental health and disability nursing care needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, working 44 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates of in the region of £17.50 to £18 depending on experience, which equates to a salary of up to £41,180
• Free uniforms, a pension plan and a great staff benefits package
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment in now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 21.0 Per hourFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Clinical Lead | Beautiful Nursing Home | Supernumerary Salary: Up to £21ph *DOE with paid breaks*  ...