Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Nurse required in Middlesbrough paying up to £18.50 per hour. Days and Night shifts for up to 33 hours per week.
- up to £18.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Lunch
- Free on-site Parking
- Free Uniform
- On-site Cafeteria
My client is a 45 bedded purpose built nursing home located in the heart of Middlesbrough and are currently looking for a nurse to join their team. My client provides specialised nursing services to the elderly with dementia. The home ensures its high standard of care is maintained with regular on site training activities as well as interactive activities with the residents to keep that "family" feeling.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.