Deputy Theatre Manager
Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Spire London East hospital for an enthusiastic & self-motivated theatre practitioner to take the next step in their career. We are offering full support, development and training for the right person who is driven, focused and a team player.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed , clean and comfortable environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention
- Supporting the management and taking on the roles of Anaesthetic practitioner, assisting our Anaesthetists.
- Lead team in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practice to improve quality and maintain our high standards of theatre practice.
- Deputise for the Theatre Manager and co-ordinate the theatre department as required in conjunction with the team leader for Scrub
Who we're looking for
- HCPC or NMC Registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Anaesthetics and demonstrable experience in leadership
- Previously employed in a Hospital/Theatre setting
- ALS trained
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on ApplyApply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Anaesthetic & Recovery Nurse / ODP - Private Hospital £35,000 - £45,000 + Pension, Private Health I...
£ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Lead Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner - Private Hospital £40,000-£45,000 + Pension, Private Health ...
£ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrow, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - Private Hospital - RGN / ODP Harrow - Middlesex £30,0...