Registered Nurse - 5/5 Good CQC
Broadway, Worcestershire, England
- £ 32400.0 - 43200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location Broadway, Worcestershire
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £18.87 per hour £32,400 per annum (based on 33 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*9.7/10 on Carehom.co.uk
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our friendly service in Broadway, Worcestershire.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Broadway, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...
£ 50000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Head of Nursing - RGN or RNLD - Neurological Rehabilitation Centre - Birmingham - Band 8a £50,000 per annumWorking hours: Monday to...
£ 26300.0 - 38400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 21750.0 - 31600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehabilitation newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse, Registered Mental Health...