Clinical Unit Manager
- £ 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £19.00 per hour £43,500 per annum (based on 44 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours (33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*9.7/10 on Carehome.co.uk
Further Details: We are looking for a you highly motivated nurse, experienced Clinical Unit, RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our friendly Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime /Days/Nights.
About the Job Role:
As a Unit Manager, you'll be taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met, you will promote our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
You'll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Leading, motivating and mentoring your team you'll be delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888.0 - 41184.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home - amazing benefits! Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nu...