Deputy Home Manager
- £ 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £19.00 per hour £43,472 per annum (based on 44 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours ( 44 hours options available) mixture of supernumerary and floor hours
- Shifts: Days shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*9.7/10 on Apply
Further Details: We are looking for a you highly motivated nurse, experienced Deputy Manager, RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our friendly service in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Full Time /Days.
About the role
Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you. By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the brand and raising the care home's profile.
You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required. As a Clinical Service Manager at you'll value kindness above all. You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing/Residential ...
£ 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Senior Deputy Manager | Luxury Nursing Home | Fully Supernumerary Salary: Up to £55,000 + Bonus *DOE* Location: ...