Winsford, Cheshire, England
- £ 42300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location: Winsford, Cheshire
- Position: Deputy Home manager
- Care Categories: General elderly care
- Salary: £42,300 per annum + £2000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours 44 Hours - 11 Hours Supernumery & 33 Hours Clinical
- Shifts: Days shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 CQC rating
*Market Leaders in Elderly care in the UK
*£2000 Joining Bonus
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Winsford, Cheshire. Located within a residential area of Winsford, Cheshire, our home is a friendly care home offering nursing, residential and respite care.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Role : As the Deputy nurse manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Winsford, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Clinical Nurse Manager Location: LiverpoolService Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities...