Greater London, England
- £ 44600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location: Central London, Greater London
- Position: Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £19.50ph (£44,600 per annum based on 44 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Come Join the UK's Market leaders in Nursing care
*5/5 CQC market leading home
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Central London, Greater London. Located within walking distance of London's Tower Bridge, our home is a purpose-built care home offering dementia, nursing, respite care.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within a designated area of the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Apply or send a copy of your CV to Apply
*Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse required in North London, £33,000 per annum, Days & Nights, 37.5 per weekCompany Benefits:up to £33,000 per annum Excel...