Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location: Fort William, Highland
- Position: Charge Nurse
- Care Categories: Palliative care, Challenging Behaviour and Nursing Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £17.50 per hour £40,000 based on 44 Hours
- Hours: Full time hours
- Shifts: Night shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*£1000 Bonus paid in full after 1 month!!
*Relocation Package Available
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurse experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Fort William, Highland as a senior/Charge Nurse. The home is located in a small village near Fort William, Highland with stunning views of Ben Nevis, the home is a spacious, friendly, purpose-built home which offers nursing dementia care.
The home is a friendly, welcoming care home, which offers residential and nursing care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
2019 REVIEW *I moved here about one month ago and find the facility meets my needs, the food is good and plentiful. The staff are helpful, friendly and kind. If there were automatic doors it would be the icing on the cake*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30.0 - 50.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Cardiothoracic Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nur...