Registered Mental Health Nurse - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 31200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Salary: £31,200 per annum ( £14.28 per hour + paid breaks ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Overtime rates: time and ¼ for any overtime shifts
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 12 hours, 24 hours or 42 hours)
- Shifts: Nights only (7.45pm - 7.45am). The hospital can also offer fixed shifts and are willing to accommodate specific requirements and preferences.
Service Details: This Hospital is a small 14 bedded locked rehabilitation hospital for men who experience a complex range of mental health illnesses. The hospital is part of a small and friendly company - they like to describe their services for their staff as a 'home from home' environment. They pride themselves on their positive work environment and supportive team.
Preceptorship programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses / preceptorship nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Location : The Hospital is very accessible via car and on public transport. The hospital has free on-site parking. The hospital is just a short bus ride from Preston train station, and they have a bus stop just at the end of their road. They are very accessible via car, bus and train.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Excellent overtime rates - time and ¼ for any overtime worked
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Free access to a local gym
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 6.6 weeks of paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- NEST pension scheme
- Long standing and friendly team
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Psychiatric Hospital - £40,000 p/a Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £36,000 - ...
£ 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Acute Ward - 12 bed Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £36,000 per annum (up to £...