Thames Ditton, Surrey, England
- £ 34700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey
Position: Registered Nurse
Care Categories: Nursing Dementia & Palliative Care.
Resident Admission Age : 65 years
Salary: £16.82 per hour £31,500- £41,900 annual negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
*Award Winning Training - accredited by City and Guilds
Further Details: Are you highly motivated Registered nurse either newly qualified or experienced (RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within this service located within a residential area of Thames Ditton, Surrey.
The team are dedicated to providing the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care, including trial stays, respite breaks and convalescent care as well as long-term care, for up to 75 elderly residents with Nursing Dementia & Palliative Care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Thames Ditton, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 46641.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sister (F Grade Equivalent) to join our Oncology & Haematology Outpatients Unit ba...