York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 28700.0 - 38200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Elderly Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Palliative / End of Life Care
Shifts: Flexible shifts - Days or Nights or a Mixture
Salary: £30,900 - £41,200 per annum (£18.00p/hour) + up to £2000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full time or Part time hours
**Excellent Reviews on Carehome.co.uk 9/10
**£2000 Welcome Bonus
Nursing Home Details: An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Staff Nurse (RGN, RN, RMN, RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based in the York area.
The home has a brilliant long-standing friendly team and staff morale is very high and the team are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide to each and every resident. The Home Manager is looking for a Nurse to join the team as a Staff Nurse.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in York, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25240.0 - 34512.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, ...