Deputy Nurse Manager
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 39000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
If you have Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager or Home Manager experience, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a dedicated Deputy Care Home Manager (Nurse qualified), to work full time in a Newcastle nursing home. The salary for this full-time role is up to £40,000 p/a.
You will be working in a care home that provides general nursing, dementia and residential care for the elderly. The Home is rated as Good in all areas with the CQC.
To give you an idea of the duties involved, if you were already in this Deputy Care Home Manager role, this is how your last week would have looked:
- Working with the Registered Manager delivering the very best in holistic nursing care
- Supervising a well-established nursing team to achieve the all-round highest standards
- Mixing nursing shifts and management time, over a 40 hour week- job includes 2 days a week between Monday and Friday - 9am-5pm - and 2 long day shifts - must be flexible to work occasional weekends.
- Helping individuals remain active while maintaining their dignity and independence
To apply for this Deputy Care Home Manager role, you must be a staff nurse (RGN) with a current Pin. You will have excellent communication skills and a collaborative and inclusive approach. Previous experience of working in a care environment is desirable but not essential as support and supervision will be given.
In return, you will receive a salary of £19 p/h, circa £40,000 pa.
If you are ready for that critical next step in your nursing career and would like to know more about this Deputy Care Home Manager role in Newcastle, please 'apply' or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.